SUNLAND WATER GARDENS IN SUNLAND, CA
Sunland Water Gardens is your #1 source for creating the perfect sanctuary for your business or home. We have over 40 years of dedicated experience in all stages of planning, designing and developing customized water gardens to create a unique space for your landscape. Our wide array of aquatic plants span over thousands of options so that you can give your water garden a personalized look. From Santa Barbra to Los Angeles, residents take comfort in our friendly staff to make their paradise a reality. No matter what you have in mind, we are devoted to help provide you the tools and expertise you need to create your ideal water garden. We are ready to work with you from start to finish, so you can count on us to provide the quality and diligence you deserve.
Address & phone
Sunland, CA 91350
Tues-Sat: 10AM - 5PM
Sun: 10AM - 3PM
1. Head west on I-210 W
2. Take exit 6A for Paxton St
3. Turn left unto Paxton St
4. Turn left to merge onto I-210 E toward Pasadena
5. Take exit 11 for Sunland Blvd toward Sunland Tujunga
6. Turn right onto Sunland Blvd
From 5 Golden State Fwy –
1. Head northwest on I-5 N toward Exit 146B
2. Take exit 150B for Sunland Blvd toward Sun Valley
3. Turn right onto Sunland Blvd
Get in touch
- Bog Plants – Our aquatic plants include bog like Arrowhead, Bacoba, Cattail, Fairy Lily, Flowering Reed, Lizard Tail, Taro, Spider Lily, and many more.
- Water Lilies – We have a beautiful assortment of lotus and water lilies including hardy water lilies, tropical water lilies and lotus.
- Koi and Critters – Enhance your water gardens with Koi including Asagi Koi, Hariwake Koi, Showa Koi, and Sanke Koi. We also have critters like Albino Catfish, Bullfrogs, Bullfrog Tadpoles and Turtles.
- Pond Supplies – Keep your pond in top shape with our variety of pond supplies which include pond liners, pumps, filters, water clarifiers, food, chemicals, UV units and more.
- Maintenance and Wholesale – We also offer wholesale deals and maintenance services for your pond or water garden for your convenience.
- And More – We provide concise planning, building, and design services for your water garden to help bring your imagination to life.
Areas we serve
Areas We Serve:
- Los Angeles County
- Orange County
- Ventura County
- And more!
Los Angeles, CA
I have been buying my fish and pond supplies from Sunland Water Gardens for years and I can't say enough great things about this place. The service is great, the staff knowledgeable, they have a wonderful selection of koi, goldfish, turtles, pond products, etc. and a great variety of pond plants. I have gone to a few different places in the past and the service doesn't even compare! It's conveniently located off the 210 and 5 freeways and a stone's throw from my house in Shadow Hills, which is an extra plus for me. If you have a pond or water feature and have never been, you must check this place out....you'll be so glad you did!!!
My boss has been supplying her pond with sunland water gardens fish and plats for quite a while now. I have had the pleasure of going out to pick things up or do some shopping. It has an amazing vibe and all the people there are great!
Santa Monica, CA
I live in Santa Monica and wasn't eager to make the 40 minute trek to Sunland, but I called to try and assess whether they might be able to help me find some water plants for a small fountain I've got and the guy who picked up the phone was so friendly and enthusiastic I decided it would be a fun adventure. We rolled up at about 11 am on a Sunday and it turns out the helpful guy on the phone was John Wiseman, a totally well-informed, friendly person who took me and my daughter not only to look and assess all the possible plants that would work for our small shady fountain, but introduced us to all the fish and the turtles. My daughter got to feed the tilapia and the koi - all because John realized it would be fun for her. We walked out with a totally unexpected combination of plants and fish and all the know-how I needed to set it up. They also rescue turtles! What could be wrong with that! Love the place. And look for John!